- SSH is now in early access! You can opt in from the Account Settings page.
- Managed Redis is now in early access. You can opt in from the Account Settings page.
- All Render services now have free DDOS protection via Cloudflare.
- The RAM limit for services using the Free plan is now 512MB instead of 256MB.
- HTTP/3 support has been enabled for all Render services.
- Datadog Database monitoring is now available by request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to enable it for your database.
- The REST API now supports the option to dynamically generate values for environment variables when creating or updating a service.
- Libvips has been added to our native Ruby environment.