It's been a while since we've updated you on our releases, improvements, and fixes. Consider this a catch-up and expect more regular updates going forward.
Monorepo Supportis now available, and continues to evolve based on user feedback:
- You can now configure which services Render builds and deploys on push using Build Filters in the Dashboard or a Blueprint.
- You can now specify a project directory and ignore all changes outside of it using the Root Directory setting in the Dashboard or a Blueprint.
- You can now use Monorepo Support with Preview Environments.
- You can now specify Build Filters and Root Directory upon service creation in the Dashboard.
- Suggested Build and Start commands are now customized according to your Root Directory setting.
Root Directorywill ignore changes outside of the specified directory, and provide custom recommendations for Build and Start commands:
Build Filtersallows for granular control of the services Render builds and deploys on each push:
More Releases, Improvements, and Fixes
- The SQL Insights Stripe App is now available. Visit our Stripe App docs to learn how to sync your Stripe data to PostgreSQL.
- You can now see the internal connection string, external connection string, and ssh command, if applicable, for your PostgreSQL databases and Redis instances using the new Connect widget.
- Docker services now have the environment variable RENDER = true as documented under Environment Variables.
- You can now see connected Git accounts and repository results sorted by last updated in the repository selection stage of the service creation flow.
- We continue to make improvements to logging reliability.