marked this post as
How can we request a copy of the SOC2 report?
Hey folks just checking in once more now that we're halfway through January. Looking forward to the Type 2 report being available => do keep us posted, happy to sign up for Organization plan once this is confirmed.
All the best & happy new year!
Our SOC 2 audit period has ended and the auditor is preparing the report. It will be available in January to all companies using the Organization plan. Learn more about plans here: https://render.com/pricing-jan-1-2023.
Anurag Goel: very exciting! We’d be happy to sign up for an organization plan, but any chance someone on the render team can update on previewPlan support for managed redis?
Currently feel like we’re setting money on fire as we are forced to temporarily spin up prod-sized redis instances for our preview environments given this bizarrely missing config for managed redis:
Eelke van den Bos
Anurag Goel, I've read your post on hacker news about SOC 2 + ISO certification. Do you have any updates on ISO 27001 progress?
Eelke van den Bos: we're planning for it next year, once the SOC 2 report is available in January.
can we get a quick update when we can expect to get SOC2 certified? It looks like we are in the three months mark.
We've now entered the audit period for SOC 2. If things go smoothly, Render will be SOC 2 certified in ~3 months. We're happy to provide bridge letters until then.
Anurag Goel: Amazing, thanks for the update Anurag, and godspeed! Really appreciate the open line of communication around this.
Anurag Goel: That's amazing news! Thanks for being so transparent. Will this make it easier for Render to sign BAAs to support HIPAA-regulated apps? (As requested here: https://feedback.render.com/features/p/hipaa-compliance)
Brandon Ballinger: it will help!
Is there any chance we could privately request an in-progress report or some form of security attestation / questionnaire from someone on the Render team as we start to embark on our own SOC 2 audit process?
Also have target for this summer and would love to keep running on Render!
Is there a timeframe for this one Anurag Goel?
Dave Fulham: sometime this summer.
Anurag Goel: Hey folks how's it looking?
August is around the corner, so just wondering if you have any updates to share on expected timeline, either here or privately.
Really appreciate the updates & open line of communication around this! 🙏
No worries if you faced some delays, just trying to set expectations for our own team and timelines.
I'd like to +1 for Vanta integration as well!